- IPCITI 2014 call for papers is now out: wp.me/p1PMNn-e0 1 day ago
- RT @HWResDevCoord: @HeriotWattUni Calling staff and students! Ask us about Researcher Development #HWResearcher or Public engage#HWEngage 1 day ago
- RT @guardianstyle: translator: works with written word; often confused with interpreter, who works with spoken word. theguardian.com/guardian-obser… 2 days ago
- Think getting people to learn English will reduce interpreting costs? Think again: wp.me/p1PMNn-dY 3 days ago
- Think getting people to learn English will reduce interpreting costs? Thing again: wp.me/p1PMNn-dY 3 days ago
- RT @NewWineEngland: "If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way." Martin Luther King Jr. 3 days ago
Translation Studies meets Preaching
Welcome to Unexpected, my personal website and research blog. Here you will find blog posts and thoughts on how Translation Studies can help practising translators and interpreters as well as info on my preaching and consulting work.
If you came here looking for info on my work in translation and interpreting, please head over to the site for my business by clicking here:
There you will find details of all the services offered as well as a simple form to request a quote.
If you are looking for my regular blog articles on translation & interpreting, preaching and personal development, you can find them under the “Unexpected” heading above. Feel free to contact me using the comments forms on any page and/or the email form, which is found, funnily enough in the Contact page.
Thank you for your visit. Feel free to click around.