- Still room for more bloggers in the blogging4freedom campaign to raise money for @A21 : ow.ly/DajJT 10 hours ago
- translatorsanonymous: Hey, you know who prioritises consistency over correctness? NON-LINGUISTS. How very... tmblr.co/ZgKpRn1Tlr7Yp 14 hours ago
- "Two editors are floating in the sea. They see a large, triangular fin moving steadily towards them...." tmblr.co/ZgKpRn1TgwnSG 1 day ago
- RT @konghee: You know how I carried you on eagles' wings & brought you to Myself ~ Ex 19:4 1 day ago
- Blogging4freedom Update - First sales of the blogging4freedom t-shirts coming in. Have you got yours yet? tmblr.co/ZgKpRn1TcBaZ9 2 days ago
- Corrected: #blogging4freedom will run until the end of November and the correct link is this one: ow.ly/D1t0v Join in! 2 days ago
Translation Studies meets Preaching
Welcome to Unexpected, my personal website and research blog. Here you will find blog posts and thoughts on how Translation Studies can help practising translators and interpreters as well as info on my preaching and consulting work.
If you came here looking for info on my work in translation and interpreting, please head over to the site for my business by clicking here:
There you will find details of all the services offered as well as a simple form to request a quote.
If you are looking for my regular blog articles on translation & interpreting, preaching and personal development, you can find them under the “Unexpected” heading above. Feel free to contact me using the comments forms on any page and/or the email form, which is found, funnily enough in the Contact page.
Thank you for your visit. Feel free to click around.