- RT @CityGatesEdin: On Sunday @jonathanddownie will preach on "Living from a Pure Heart" and we will celebrate communion together. 3 days ago
- RT @KaterinaStrani: On the complexities of understanding goo.gl/V7jRPc @JeminaNapier @hw_irc @bea_alex @grahamhturner 3 days ago
- Anonymous said: You are a very good person. (Because of this sentence: "Not a stupid question at all,... tmblr.co/ZgKpRn1lEwbjF 6 days ago
- Why statistical machine translation will always be buggy: ow.ly/N8rrl via @SpecGram 1 week ago
- Overheard: Guy: What's your major? Me: Linguistics. Guy: Which ones? Me: What? Guy: Which ones? Me:... tmblr.co/ZgKpRn1lA2iFu 1 week ago
- ICYMI: Finding the Right Interpreters for Your Event (pt 1. Going Direct): ow.ly/MWewL #eventprofs #1nt #events 1 week ago
Translation Studies meets Preaching
Welcome to Unexpected, my personal website and research blog. Here you will find blog posts and thoughts on how Translation Studies can help practising translators and interpreters as well as info on my preaching and consulting work.
If you came here looking for info on my work in translation and interpreting, please head over to the site for my business by clicking here:
There you will find details of all the services offered as well as a simple form to request a quote.
If you are looking for my regular blog articles on translation & interpreting, preaching and personal development, you can find them under the “Unexpected” heading above. Feel free to contact me using the comments forms on any page and/or the email form, which is found, funnily enough in the Contact page.
Thank you for your visit. Feel free to click around.